2020

It has been 9 years since I own this blog and I had deleted all of my previous posts due to my childish post, hihihihiih. Disebabkan banyak post mengarut, orang kata tak padan dengan umur lah so saya delete yang mana ada tu. Did you know that I already 19 years old, already become one of university's students. How time flies sekarang dah 2020. As we expected before that 2020 is the climax year that we can see flying cars all over the world but nope, 2020 is the year that coroavirus disease 'fly' over the world. Due to this Covid-19 that became a pandemic now around the globe, so the government had made a decision to lock us at home, hahahha. Ya, thats why I check my blog back and decide to write. My last post is in 2016 when I'm 15 years old struggling with PT3. Alhamdulillah I pass my PT3 and SPM with flying colours don't worry I'm a hardworking student you know :p .

So right now, I'm waiting for my finale foundation's result that in syaa allah will be announced on 30 May,5 Syawal. The upcoming results has distracted me a little bit because it is the determinant to make sure I can enter Medschool or not. Uuu, I'm so nervous but know that I can make it, we have to believe in ourself isn't. My precious person told that I have to believe in me <3.  Actually I still don't know yet what to write in my blog, if you have any ideas to share just comment below okei or should I write about recipes that I've already cooked so that I don't lose the recipe. You know it's hard for me to write in a book about my recipe- cannot insert pictures and my sctrach handwriting really got me like erghhh, dah lama tak menulis kan. Emm, it's a good idea by the way. I answer my own question, how comeee. Hahahah.

Stay tune peeps. I wonder when I will gain my kerajinan to update my blog after this post. Let's see.

Popular posts from this blog

who am i ?

business