staying home

Without much achievements and experiences gained, it is already august 2021, another 4 months to the end of this year. By now, i had finished my first year of medschool. I am glad that i made it although the lectures, the practicals and lab sessions were given online. It felt like my home is my university,my canteen, my faculty and my college hahahha. But i do love learning online tho because if i ever felt like i want to sleep, my bed is just next to me. If i felt like want to eat, i just can go downstair to the kitchen for some food... and what is more interesting is the food is all homemade by my lovely mother. I dont have to walk far like when i am in the college. Oh by the way, the beginning of year 1 sem 2 of medschool, i managed to go to my faculty in nilai. It is hugeee and beautiful. I like how the arrangement is made based on the hospital ward. I think all of the medschool faculty is like that right..but still i am falling in love with my faculty <3. it is just beautiful... unfortunately, i went back to my hometown for hari raya aidilfitri and i am not going back to college after, that due to covid-19 that has not been settled yet for about 2 years already. I pity my younger siblings which is form 4, form 3 and year 3 this year, they do not have much experienced in school. Primary school and high school is a very good study environment yet we able to have fun with friends, but pity them- my siblings and others because they cannot feel the excitement going to school. The knowledges itself is very limited for them to learn, they did not know how much information that they have learnt because there is no examination being held at the moment. Online learning is hard and difficult, the sensation in learning do not develop well but somehow i believe it is a blessing in disguise.

If i have given the choices for going back to nilai or just stay at home. I will choose to study at home unless i can have my practical sessions at the faculty because i miss going to faculty so much ! It is fun to get to know your lecturers well and can see them by face to face- although we all wearing the mask :p . Oh and for your information, i know there is no one reading my post except my dearself hihihihi, but still i want to tell that my vaccination appointment is going to be 2nd of august. So excited for the injection ! Deep in my heart, i hope this disease that had been spread for so long can be gone forever, i want to go to the shopping mall ! i miss the smell of shopping mall and also the unique smell of hotel. I want to go for a family day with my big family. I want to go for a vaccation, there is a lot of agendas that i want to do but damn the viruses is getting dangerous, the cases elevated from 0 to 17,000 cases per days now, even i do not go to the shopping mall that is near from my house. 

Hoping that everything will be alright back, for now just focusing on being healthy and striving for successful in medschool and life <3. Take care everyone, do not forget your vitamin C ! 

And here is some pictures of mine ! This picture below is me in the lab sessions, oh i miss it... and the pictures below mine is me with oyah hihihi on the very first day in the faculty.


me and oyah 

 

Popular posts from this blog

2020

who am i ?

business